flowerchild
[html]

well hello there! <3

Ookami wanted to get a head start on his job. He would inspect all the plants in the lands and try to figure out what they were. Not too long ago he had found a library where he had raided it. It was the day after he arrived in Ichika, he had traveled away from the lands and found it. Lucky for him, Jace had taught him how to read and write so he could pick out all the books on plants. He had actually found one well in tact that had pictures of the plants, their names, and their uses. He had thought it had been perfect so he had grabbed it.

Now he carried it, looking through it and then looking at the plants around him. It would take a while to figure each one out, but once he did he would easily memorize each and every plant that was around in Ichika. He was so wrapped up in his work that he didn't even notice when a cream colored wolfess walked up. He smelt her before he saw her. She was definitely from Phoenix Valley. He looked around and spotted her. He waved, a smile on his face. As he walked towards her he greeted her, "Hello! I am Ookami. I don't think we have ever met before, your from Phoenix Valley am I right? Ookami smiled kindly, his amber eyes glowing.

<style>
.ookami-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ookami-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ookami-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.ookami-b01 {background-color:#38E3F3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fsU9O.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 50px 0px; border:1px solid #D0D9E1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#048900; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.ookami-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.ookami-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #048900; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread