flowerchild
[html]
Smile

Arye smiled as she was greeted by a wolf who seemed to be touched by the sun. The color of his coat was strange, but definitely appealing to look at. His coloration was different than anything that she had encountered before, but that was a good thing, in Arye's opinion. She loved things that caught her interests, things that were just slightly out of the norm. It made her life more notable.

The cream colored wolfess answered his friendly questions with as much openness as he possessed. "I am Arye Cybelle. I did live in Phoenix Valley, but not very long." That would explain the reason that they hadn't gotten to know one another. But she was glad of this opportunity to reverse that. Since becoming part of Ichika, she could reprioritize and integrate herself into this pack, this group of canids that was supposed to become something like her family. Arye did not doubt that this could happen, but she was a little hesitant. She had never really been close to anyone other than Pripyat Soul before.

"Do you like it here?" the cream colored girl asked abruptly. It seemed to be the topic on everyone's mind lately. She had gotten mixed responses to be sure, but she held out hope that there were others like Prip and herself who would looking at this as a positive experience.

<style>
.aryemorningooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.aryemorning p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aryemorning b {color:#fff; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aryemorning {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#455438; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:465px;}
.aryemorninginner{background-color:#9DAF90; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:100px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #5A6852; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread