flowerchild
[html]

well hello there! <3

Ookami smiled, "That explains why I have never seen you then." He smiled, as he decided to take a seat right there. He plopped down, cross legged and smiled. Her next question made him think though, "Well, to be honest, at first I was very narrow minded on the whole thing. I was feeling homesick of Phoenix Valley because it was the only place I could have ever have called home. But even in these few days that I have spent here in Ichika it has grown on me. There is a new chance to start over in my career and plants are actually starting to interest me." He smiled, "What about you?"

He wasn't lying. At first he had hated Ichika. He hadn't thought that anything would be good and he only was focuoused on finding all the bad things about it. Now he had begun to take everything in. Even though it had been only a few days he was more.. open to everything. Jace hadn't seemed very happy about this all either. He hadn't even really talked to her in a few days. And he hadn't seen Adonia either. He supposed he was just off with her horse somewhere. Something he should probably be doing too. Maybe he should go down and help build the stable too, but for now he wanted to work on his rank.

<style>
.ookami-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ookami-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ookami-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.ookami-b01 {background-color:#38E3F3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fsU9O.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 50px 0px; border:1px solid #D0D9E1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#048900; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.ookami-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.ookami-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #048900; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread