flowerchild
[html]
Smile

The cream colored Chen-tao was glad to hear that Ookami was adjusting well to life here. Many of those who had merged from the Valley pack had been apprehensive, in her experience. Her transition had more or less gone smoothly. She always felt a sense of disappointment when they described how uncomfortable they were and always wanted to find ways to help their adjustment. But it seemed that Ookami was doing fine, it was just taking some time, which seemed natural.

"I liked it here a lot. It didn't bother me a lot to leave. I just followed my friend, Pripyat Soul, here. The choice seemed clear to me." Her story wasn't really complicated. Pripyat was her closest friend, and she wanted to be close to him. And being young, she had yet to really set down roots. Being here represented the first time she had ever done so.

"I've seen a lot of flowers. Are there other kinds? Do you think we'll have a garden?" Arye asked at the mention of his plant career. She wondered where they might plant a garden, if they would have one.

<style>
.aryemorningooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.aryemorning p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aryemorning b {color:#fff; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aryemorning {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#455438; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:465px;}
.aryemorninginner{background-color:#9DAF90; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:100px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #5A6852; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread