M - sto[p] as we drop this bomb.
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
Short post is short, but I wanted to get this up! I don't mind twilight-zoning my threads so I don't really care when exactly this is set, only that it occurs chronologically before my thread with Zeke so Barry can gripe to him about... everything XD

Ah, youth; how it afforded those lucky enough to still have it an uncanny ability to roll with life's punches. Between his unexpected discovery of Ghita's mammoth of a mate and the unfortunate realisation he'd been displaced from McNamara, he had at least a couple reasons to be upset. Still, it wasn't all bad—neither he nor Ghita were the sort to kiss and tell, and it wasn't as if he'd spent years carefully considering the interior design of the crash landed plane's rear end. Then there was the icing on his questionable cake: he got to see TaeKyung again and had found himself a “new” (to him) guitar while exploring earlier in the week with Pixie.

He sat on the rooftop now, plucking out energetic and forceful tunes that would've made his bisabuelo cringe. His style was a far cry from the dulcet strumming the coyote preferred, but Apache wasn't here now, and this wasn't his guitar. Not to mention he picked up a bunch of spare strings from the shop; there was no need to be hyper careful. One foot thumped out a rhythmic beat against the side of the structure and he alternated glances between his instrument and the surrounding streets.

He smoked as he often did here, his mind wandering between the multitude of faces he wished to see again (and those he wished to avoid). A shudder coursed through his body and his instrumental ceased abruptly as he thought of the massive black wolf with his eagle eyes. Ugh. His joint had gone out, too. Sighing resolutely, he put the guitar aside and went to fish another one from his pocket.

<style type="text/css">
.barrett-snail b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; font-family:georgia,serif; font-size:11px;}
.barrett-snail p {text-indent:25px; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px;}
.barrett-snail {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#; background-image:url(http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l53 ... ail-xt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #000000; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-align:justify;}
.barrett-snail-inner {width:350px; border:none; margin:0 auto 0px auto;}
.barrett-snail-wc {border-top:1px dotted #000000;line-height:10px;font-size:10px;font-family:'lucida console',sans-serf;text-align:right;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread