M - sto[p] as we drop this bomb.
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

She hefted her bag up onto her shoulders a little better as he spotted her, still panting slightly from the trip. He identified her as "you", something that she found peculiar for a moment before dismissing it. She couldn't remember if she'd told him her name or if their conversation had slipped by without her announcing who she was. Naniko cleared her throat once more, licking dry lips. "Naniko." She said, replacing his word with her title. "Naniko D'Angelo." She'd been a memorable enough customer for him to recall that he had met her before, at least.

His tone confused her for a moment as he came down to speak with her. He sounded as cheerful and flirtatious as ever, just like she remembered. "I am out...but I was hoping to trade some other things today. I didn't think you would want to..uhmm..Unless you do want, to, then.." She mumbled. Naniko followed him inside, setting her bag down and taking the offered joint as she sat down. When she inhaled it surprised her, making her cough a bit at the harshness of it. She'd taken too big a breath, perhaps. She then passed it back to Barrett, leaning back and placing a clawed hand over her swollen belly. "Thanks for sharing"

"I didn't think you'd be so happy about it. I wasn't going to ask you for any help or anything..Just to trade for some more of the same stuff I got last time." She said. "I was hoping..we could keep up this partnership until I figure out how to grow my own. It'll be a while...the pups will need quite a bit of care until they can get around on their own. I'm not that worried, though..I don't think there will be too many...I only feel a few." Naniko continued, looking back at him. "I run my own pack and all..finding some help with them in Anathema won't be hard."

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread