M - sto[p] as we drop this bomb.
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

She had done the whole puppies thing many times before, and wasn't afraid of it. He seemed shocked, now, staring back at her as she arranged the items out on the fur. Naniko didn't want anything out of him other than the drugs, the one thing that he could continually provide her with that she could not grow for herself yet. "I don't want anything else out of you, Barrett. I just want what I came here to trade for." She tried to clarify. "If you feel like visiting us you're always welcomed to, as long as you come alone and don't bring anyone else along. I don't need a bunch of Crimson Dreams wolves running all over my packlands. One is bad enough."

The deal sounded sweet to her; she didn't want to bother him again if she didn't have to, and if she did try to come and see him again for more in the future she'd leave the kids at home where they belonged. "I hope to learn how to grow my own sometime soon...so I won't be bothering you much after this." She said aloud. "This will last me a really long time, too. Thank you, Barrett." Naniko said, agreeing to the deal. "If you have any tips for me, let me know. I plan on trying to dig up one or two of the plants to relocate them if I can get them to Anathema in time."

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread