The Hunter's Hut
[html]
I <3 this thread. WC:500 And also 100th ic post!! Yay me!

Saxif yelped from the start of a voice, she had been so lost in her whelm of emotions she hadn’t even noticed their approach. The ivory wolf realized not only had the person startled her but also it had been Shiloh. Her crying grew heavier as the guilt of not being able to face the scarred girl took over. She turned her face away, she didn’t mean to offend but she didn’t want to be seen in such emotional distress. Even in that moment she felt foolish for crying in front of someone.

As the furless hand touched her shoulder Saxif felt a sudden calm. Her gasps slowed and she finally understood what was said to her. The moments before any words could escape made her feel worried for the scarred female. Shiloh thought she was at fault for her tears. She was not, not at all. Saxif took a deep breath and turned her golden gaze on the scarred female. She was changed but Saxif still saw the friend she had made that day seemingly so long ago.

She couldn’t help but smile warmly in that moment. She had truly missed her friend and though she had feared seeing her hurt she had not realized just how much worse it had been not to see her at all. She pulled her friend into a soft embrace; she wanted to squeeze her tightly but feared she might hurt her. As she nestled into the crane of her neck she gently spoke. It is not your fault Shiloh. It is mine, I cry for you and because I was foolish not to go see you. I should have been with you the moment I came back; I should have been holding your hand, telling you everything would be ok. I don’t care about the hut, I only care that you are ok.

She felt the sense of serenity returning to her, the calm she had known in the morning, now grown as the weight of her fears lifted. She loosened her grip and pulled back to take a better look at Shiloh. Her scars still very much present with a few additions just healing. Saxif carefully ran a fingertip along the closest one, a sense of anger built up. He will pay for this… She whispered nearly under her breath.

Her weeks of dismay had not just been hunter training but of general weapon’s training. She had internally sworn to herself that if given the opportunity vengeance would befall upon the male who harmed her and it would be by her hand. A hunter always hits their mark so that is what she planned to do. She took a long deep breath as she continued to look over the female’s fresh scars. Oh the tales your body tells my friend. Forgive me if this is rude but I am envious. She smiled in a slight amusement, she knew it was an odd quality in these parts but she adored Shiloh’s disfigurements.

<style type="text/css">
.saxifwind-ooc {padding:10px 5px 0px 5px; font-style:oblique; font-family: modern; font-size:11px; text-align:center}
.saxifwind-ooc i {font-weight:italic; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind b {font-family: comic sans; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind p {font-family: roman; font-size:14px; text-indent:8px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.saxifwind {margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 5px 225px 5px; color:#B2B1B2; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread