The Hunter's Hut
[i]WC:477 Omg this is crazy. I love this thread and congradulations

Shiloh was taken back by Saxif's words as she embraced her softly. She hugged her closer and buried her face in her neck, inhaling her scent and enjoying her touch. She didn't find her repulsing or disgusting. She understood a side of her that Shiloh thought no one else would ever see. Shiloh laid her ears back and wrapped her arms around Saxif's waste softly, still not used to be touched like she was. She pulled her face up to whisper in her ear, "I'm ok now Saxif. You had other things to do besides come and see me. I wouldn't have wanted you to see me in that state anyways. I am still not used to what has happened to me. I still hold many scars, both physical and emotional," she said as Saxif pulled away to have a better look at her. She looked down, hoping Saxif didn't push her away and stop wanting to be friends with her. She whined softly, her green eyes holding back tears as she waited for the woman to speak

She was again taken back by Saxif's actions as she touched a healing wound on her chest right above her heart. The feather light touch made her fur stand on end and her face burn with emotions she didn't understand. Shiloh's ears cocked at Saxif's whisper of revenge and she took the womans hand in her own. "He will get whats coming to him. I beg you," she whispered looking up at Saxif softly, her jade eyes glowing with unshed tears. She placed Saxif's hand and placed it on her heart, [color=purple]"I beg you with all my heart not to go after him. I don't doubt you could and would kill him but Ralla is taking care of it for me. I..I... don...don't...wa...want... to se...see you...hur...hurt," she stuttered looking down. She let go of Saxif's hand as she listened to her talk about her scars.

She winced as she heard her say she was envious of the scars she had on her. "Pl....please don't....envy my scars. They are never something...to be....proud of. He hurt me so much Saxif.... you tell me you ..li...like my physical scars but you don...don't see m...my emotional scars. The...they run dee.... deeper the...then my...phys..physical ones,"she said as she started to hyperventilate. She couldn't help but stutter when talking about the attack and a part of her longed to be held by Saxif again, knowing she could see past her scars both physical and emotional. She didn't understand the feelings she felt for Saxif but she longed for the understanding Saxif could give her and to her that was all that mattered to her. That someone in AniWaya besides Ayasha understood her and her feelings.

Messages In This Thread