The Hunter's Hut
[html]
<3 WC: 380+

Saxif had not meant to cause Shiloh distress but she had. She watched as the pain in her face grew from the emotional trauma. Her heart broke as her voice began to break. She allowed her to speak her pain, to say what needed to be said. Saxif remained still for a moment observing her debating her next actions. Eventually she rose her hands to Shiloh’s jaw and focused her green eyes upon her own. She held her gaze for a moment hoping to calm the hysteria. When it proved to be difficult for the girl to breath that is when she spoke.

Shh, shh my dear friend… You must breathe. Saxif began the slow subtle inhales as a guide for Shiloh to follow. Forgive me, I did not mean to make you think of your pain. She inhaled deeply again hoping for Shiloh to eventually catch up with her own longs breaths. I know this must be difficult, I wish I could understand but I don’t think I ever will. But know that I am here for you and regardless of what you think of yourself I believe you are stronger than you realize. She shushed the girl again as she knew the comment would spark the defensive side of Shiloh.

She pulled her close pressing her chest to hers. She had mimicked a technique her friend had use upon her a while before. She breathed deeply allowing Shiloh to feel her own breath, eventually she hoped their breath would sync. She remained silent for some time in attempt to allow the scarred female to calm and vent as she needed.

With each breath she took the scent of the girl filled her nose, her scent seemed so unique to her. She could barely describe it, but as she breathed her stomach felt like air and her body followed like jumping from a high place into a deep pond. It was strange to the girl a feeling she had not felt before. She found herself gripping to Shiloh, feeling her warmth as their breath synced. Eventually the feeling overwhelmed the huntress and she had to pull back. She looked at Shiloh, her golden eyes glistening. She smiled and placed her hand on the side of her face. You will get through this. I know it.

<style type="text/css">
.saxifwind-ooc {padding:10px 5px 0px 5px; font-style:oblique; font-family: modern; font-size:11px; text-align:center}
.saxifwind-ooc i {font-weight:italic; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind b {font-family: comic sans; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind p {font-family: roman; font-size:14px; text-indent:8px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.saxifwind {margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 5px 225px 5px; color:#B2B1B2; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread