The Hunter's Hut
WC:355 <3 i sense emotional confusion between Shiloh and Saxif. o.O could it be.... love? lol

Shiloh slowly but surely calmed as Saxif held her. Her calm steady breathing and soft heartbeat calmed her and eventually she stopped hyperventilating. There was something about the huntress that gave her strength and calm as as she breathed with her, her panic attack stopped and she was able to breathe calmly. She buried her face in her neck, her scent washing over her bringing her peace. Her stutter would take a while to leave her but she knew she would be able to speak better then before as Saxif pulled away. She whined at the sudden loss of warmth and calm the woman gave her and leaned into her touch as she said words of encouragement to her.
"Wi...will you hel...help me? I... have n...no one to run to. No one...who understands m..me like you do," she whispered looking down. She had admitted to something, something that both scared her and calmed her. Why did she feel this way around Saxif? Only Saxif made her stomach flutter and her breathing calm. Only Saxif didn't push her emotions aside but instead let her vent and release how she felt.

Shiloh had kept herself pent up, not releasing her emotions as well as she should have to Mizu or Ayasha because she knew they would worry too much. A big part of her still felt the need to cut but had resisted knowing it would get he no where. She was about to say something to Saxif when she felt Kyra start to move in her sac. She pulledaway from Saxifand pulled the kit softly out of her sac to feed her. She got her syringe and sat down on the rock that Saxif had been on earlier to feed Kyra. Her little body was healing nicely and as she fed Shiloh checked her paw and side to make sure nothing was out of place or ripped. "Saxif... meet Kyra. I..Ifound he...her a few days ago. I have been ta...taking care of her sin...since then. Do..do you wan..want to hold her?" she asked softly looking up at Saxif, her eyes glowing with her love for the kit.

Messages In This Thread