The Hunter's Hut
[html]

WC: 380+ Gotta show my a reference of Kyra ^_^ can't even describe her cuteness

Saxif smiled at the idea of being Shiloh’s confidant. She loved to help, but she was a bit nervous in this case. Everything that had happened to Shiloh she could never understand though she was sure she knew Shiloh. Deep down she felt she knew Shiloh unlike herself or anyone around the scarred girl. It was slightly unnerving but also brought a sense of serenity to the golden cream wolf. She wondered for a brief moment why she felt this way for her. The words escaped her maw like a soft breeze, she had not realized the promise until it had released. I will always be here for you. And she grasped to the promise full heartedly, yet again throwing the wolf into a state of perplexity. She smiled lightly as she gazed into those light green eyes that were usually filled with pain, in that moment they were glistening with a new pride. She realized why as she heard a noise and began to speak.

The young huntress’s eyes widened lightly at the minx kit Shiloh had called Kyra. She had never seen a pet such as this so it was a bit of a surprise. It had shocked her even more that she wanted Saxif to hold the tiny thing. She was a hunter not a animal's friend. She took a tiny step back. Uh… No that’s ok… Then Shiloh gave her a look that made her groan slightly as she easily crumbled into the request. Push over. She put her hands out for the little thing as she sat next to her. As Shiloh placed her in her palms she became nervous and worried. How do I hold it? What do I do next? Pull it closer? Leave my hands there? Ran through her head at great speed. The idea that she was holding a small animal in her hands had her somewhat freaked out so she remained motionless until Shiloh showed her how.

As they had comforted into a position she stared at the minx with awe. It was just like Shiloh she thought. Small and fragile, though it had brought her a calm and sensed it had grown stronger since the scarred girl found her. She smiled down at the thing as it wriggled into her, nestling comfortably as though approving of Saxif. From that moment on she would adore the little creature as she adored Shiloh’s company.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread