The Hunter's Hut
[html]

Out of Character, Word Count, Etc.

When Shiloh had confirmed the young mink's actions she felt warm inside. She saw a whole new side to an animal and it was refreshing. Then as she felt the soft moist caress of Shiloh's tongue the moment was complete. The feeling startled the huntress causing her eyes to widen slightly. She had been licked before but it had never felt like that. It caused so much emotion in the girl she had to clear her throat to hold back a whine.

She stood just as Shiloh had from the moment of shock. Holding Kyra as she walked over to the partially built hut. This place is going to be great. She expressed in a slightly shaky voice, a very rare thing for the usually well spoken proud girl. She pet Kyra's head softly as she surrounded the area. She looked over at Shiloh who faced away from her, she smiled softly. If you guide me, it should be finished in no time. Saxif was sure she could do this, complete her hut. She had the practise and now she had an experienced crafter to help her. She didn't want Shiloh to feel she had done wrong so she had changed her tone to one of a more inviting nature. Will you help me?

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread