The Hunter's Hut
[html]
ooo you're gonna like this one. ^_^ WC: 300+

You wouldn’t have to lift a finger… well unless it to point at something. Saxif smiled at her own silly comment. I helped rebuild an entire farm, I’m sure I can handle a hut. I just need guidance and advice along the way. If that’s ok. She was about to turn and face the scarred female but she had already stepped into her view. She seemed distraught regardless of her hope.

She unknowingly leaned into the hand upon her face; the warmth of her bare skin against her fur was pleasing. She felt it warm her. She placed her hand a top hers gently squeezing it. You have done nothing wrong, my friend. I am just not use to being touched let alone licked. She laughed lightly at the slight irony of it. Shiloh feared or felt so little contact because of her scars but Saxif found she avoided it as much as possible. Not with Shiloh though, with Shiloh she craved it. ”The daughter of an Alpha is meant to be seen not touched” that’s what my mother always use to say. And well you know how I feel about her so lets not take those words as a non-invitation. I enjoy your touch Shiloh and your tongue. She put her other hand under Shiloh’s chin and caressed her lips with her thumb as she spoke. Just caught me off guard I guess.

She gazed into her light green eyes as she smiled softly. She didn’t know why she enjoyed Shiloh’s company so much but she did. She hoped they would be friends for a very long time. She lowered their hands and looked at the hut. So… are you in? It might turn out to be a clumsy mess with out you. She hoped she would say yes, then the not only would the hut be built but their day together would extend. Now that she had Shiloh back in her days she was not going to give that up for anything.

<style type="text/css">
.saxifwind-ooc {padding:10px 5px 0px 5px; font-style:oblique; font-family: modern; font-size:11px; text-align:center}
.saxifwind-ooc i {font-weight:italic; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind b {font-family: comic sans; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind p {font-family: roman; font-size:14px; text-indent:8px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.saxifwind {margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 5px 225px 5px; color:#B2B1B2; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread