The Hunter's Hut
[html]

Shiloh is watching Saxif again!! Tackle hug!!! Saxif should have an emotional breakdown now.

Shiloh woke some time later to a steady shuffle shuffle THWACK sound. She groaned a little before seeing Saxif with her back turned to her, a curved knife in her hand. She pulled it back and threw it, the knife enbedding itself deep within the wood of a dead branch. Shiloh took the moment to silently run and jump on Saxif, pinning her down before she could get her knife. Shiloh was smaller in her secui form, about the size of a small adult or a large pup. She licked Saxif, knowing something was bothering her. She had this angered hurting look about her and Shiloh didn't understand why. She made a face at her before laying her whole length against Saxif, hoping to keep her from moving.
"I will not move until you tell me whats bothering you. You woke me from my nap with your knife throwing. Your angered about something and I want to know what it is. Tell me or suffer my wrath," said Shiloh licking Saxif again, this time digging her nails into her shoulders where her paws laid. It wasn't a painful digging just Shiloh holding on to Saxif. She could feel Saxif's lithe body under her and could almost feel her powerful muscles bunch and move under her. Shiloh glared at Saxif, her jade eyes holding worry for her friend. Her normally golden eyes seemed to have turned to a darker shade of golden brown, her anger and hurt written all over her. "Please tell me whats wrong Saxif. I hate seeing you like this... she whispered softly against Saxif's head knowing she could hear her every word, knew her every feeling in that moment.
<style>
.shiloh-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shiloh-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shiloh-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.shiloh-b01 {background-color:#587595; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b1sH9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 60px 0px; border:1px solid #D0D9E1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#384158; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.shiloh-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.shiloh-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #fff; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread