The Hunter's Hut
[html]

Word Count :: 500+ :: Sorry if this is a bit much XD but you wanted a breakdown so you got a Saxif breakdown = a whole lot of bent up emotion ^_^

The huntress fell with a sudden surprise as her muscles had just relaxed from the release of the knife. A slight anger at whoever tackled her grew but was quick to recognize the soft voice before reacting. Shiloh had awoken and now interrogated the ivory wolf’s build in distress. She wanted to feel better as a soft chuckle erupted at the small wolf’s attempt to keep Saxif on the ground as she licked her. But the pleasant laugh was tainted by the lingering anger of her demon. The huntress looked at the girl atop her back but quickly turned her gaze back down. She did not want Shiloh to know her anguish she was scared she would some how blame it on herself.

I’m fine, just working out. The scarred female gazed at her unbelieving, she would not be fooled. Saxif sighed slightly pushing her body upward easily displacing the girl from her back. She slid her legs around to face Shiloh. Ignoring Shiloh’s earlier request the question she had hoped to keep within her came out in a slew of demands anyway. It was a new side of Saxif, a darker side that had been developing, festering within her. Knowing that Shiloh was safe she realized still was not enough.

Shiloh, please tell me who hurt you… tell me. Tell me anything so I may find him, so I may destroy him. She snarled the last two words. Everyday since you have been in pain because of him has pained me. I know it is silly and downright dumb to have taken such a blow right here because of him and he didn’t even hurt me directly. She beat her chest once with her fist holding it there as she spoke, the knock seemingly paining her heart. Or maybe he has, I don’t know. Please Shiloh tell me anything that would help me find him. The pain in her throat that had been rising since her first heavy words finally burst into a painful sob.

Please! She knew her begging would be for not. It was too much to ask of Shiloh, the guilt of realizing this seemed to wash away most of her anger. Engulfing her in a sadness as she continued to cry as she spoke. Forgive me, I should not have said anything. It is not my place. She arose and started to head toward the village before Shiloh had even said a word. She did not want to add to Shiloh’s worries, did not want her to see her cry like she had the night she found out about her.

She rubbed her chest again feeling the burn she had that dreadful night of her return. It was the burn that had changed her heart in a way that would be both a blessing and a curse to the huntress. She didn’t understand why she felt so distraught for Shiloh’s misfortunes, didn’t understand her desire to always lay her hand upon hers. Maybe one day she would but not that day, that day she saw herself as a silly girl trying to play the hero to a friend. She needed more than that, she needed someone to support her make her feel beautiful and wanted. Saxif couldn’t do that for her, she was only a silly girl.

<style>
.freebietable-a03 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z7WRC.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 90px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a03 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a03 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a03 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread