cry to me, river
[html]

Sorry for the wait and fail-post, mademoiselle >_> My muse is lacking cuz I just did a butt-load of other things that drained it for the next hour or so @_@ BUT THERE'S SO MUCH TO DO! D: (Nootau: Visible)

The children had been eating fine lately--healthily and much, attempting to mimic their elder sister in gusto--and the family had been enjoying the repast when a howl came. Being closer to the outskirts of the village, Ralla's hut was afforded privacy and a faster response time to such calls. Nootau--who didn't eat because he had no need--was perched outside in the tree's branches, and appeared to be napping. Being a spirit guide, he had no need of this either, but Ralla supposed he did it just to relive the feeling of it when he was of flesh and blood. Ralla answered the howl with her own particular one and, after telling the children to be good--descended the tree hut.

In the light of the early morning sun Ralla spotted the visitor and waved in greeting as she approached. The other--a woman--was on the other side of the chain link fence with a horse, and there was an owl perched on her shoulder. Unlike Nootau, though, who was a barn owl, this was a snowy owl, and was far larger. Silent as ever, he went and perched upon the top of the fence, observant and calculating. "Hello," Ralla began. "Welcome to AniWaya. How may I help you?"

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.fireplz .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.fireplz p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fireplz b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 2px; }
.fireplz {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Unspc.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fireplz-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.fireplz .inner {margin:10px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread