cry to me, river
[html]

It's perfectly fine; nothing compared to my delay, I've been busy working to pay off a traffic ticket and the whole thing has set me back some as far as finances come in my life. O_x Just now recuperating from it all, shoot me.

It didn't take long before a presence (or rather two) approached both Alae and Kael. The first presence was one that caught both the Sidhe and the snowy owl's eyes in interest, as a barn owl quietly swooped down to land perched upon a fence straying along the borders. Smaller than Kael, the barn owl was still a sight to behold; peppered in ivory and auburns, keeping a muted aura about him, but still an avian of mystery and beauty. Previously heavy lidded, Kael's figure suddenly became more rigid upon Alae's shoulder, giving several ruffles of his wings as his gleaming yellow eyes observed the other species (yet close cousin) closely. Following from behind was a female shrouded in white, but with numerous markings upon her forehead, snout, flanks, and limbs. Adorned with accessories ranging from feathers to artifacts of teeth strung along her necklace, her customs were worn very much so with pride and intriguing nature.

Seeing as how it delighted Alae to see another keep an owl companion as a close ally, the marked Luperci greeted her and welcomed her to the borders of AniWaya. From behind, her agouti tail swayed softly, and she took several steps forward with a smile. "Greetings there. My name is Alae, and this is Kael, we're from Ichika no Ho-en." Alae first started, getting the generalities of introductions out of the way. "I've never been to AniWaya before, and am interested in learning more about your culture, specifically your religious aspects if you have any. My title in Ichika is a Jinne, who interprets and researches spiritual aspects of all beings." Alae explained, hoping that her explanation was presented in the most light hearted and casual way possible. Religion and spirituality were always sensitive topics, so Alae wanted to put the cards on the table first in regards of her reasoning of approaching AniWaya in the first place.

<style type="text/css"> .character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#D3C690; letter-spacing:1px; } .character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px;} .character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;} .character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/x1c7zc.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#595548; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread