Sayin' a {P}rayer for the Desperate Hearts
[html]

c: +3 points.

The pretty woman walked quickly, dutifully following her rambunctious daughter to the shores. Robin had not been interested in waiting for Princess to gather anything, so she did not carry anything with her, having had a hard enough time slipping into a pale pink sundress before Robin took off. Today was a day she intended to spend with Robin, doing whatever it was that her good-natured trouble-maker wanted to do. She did not know what Haven was doing, or even Linden or Felicity, but she was not worried. They had been good parents so far and their children knew not to leave the pack lands, and surely they were safe when they were close to home.

"Hurry up, momma!" the mottled brown puppy called from up ahead. It seemed as if that was all she ever had to say to her mother, for Princess simply could not seem to move fast enough for the girl's liking. As usual, the beautiful Lady Chance quickened her pace with a smile and a light laugh. She had been such an impatient puppy that she could not be at all bothered by Robin's impatient excitement. Her children were all wonderful. Despite her rough childhood and Haven's own, they had raised their three puppies perfectly. I'm nothing like you, she told her mother in her mind. She did not know if Tokyo was still around or even if she was still alive. Princess did not care if she never saw her again. Ares, on the other hand...

The woman's thoughts were broken quickly when she realized that there was someone on the beach already, someone she did not recognize and who was not a member of the kingdom, judging by the scent on the air. "Robin, wait!" she called, but there was no use for it. The mottled brown puppy with the splash or her father's orange-red fur across her chest approached boldly, bright blue eyes looking back to her mother briefly before returning to the stranger. "Who're you?" she asked nosily as her mother came up quickly behind her, golden gaze a bit nervous, wary of the ebony stranger. "I'm sorry, she gets adventurous. Robin, don't run off from me again," she chided her daughter gently.

<style type="text/css">
.princesstrans001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.princesstrans001 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.princesstrans001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.princesstrans001 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... flower.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread