Sayin' a {P}rayer for the Desperate Hearts
[html]

Sorry for the wait. :c And really sorry for the weird post. o.O +5 points.

The pretty Lady of the kingdom regarded the ebony female with care, as she did most strangers, particularly those so close to her home in the kingdom with her young children. Her life had not been an easy one and she did well not to forget that, and it affected every bit of the life she lived now, though she had grown fairly comfortable with Haven in the court of miracles. She knew he would not allow harm to come to her and their children, and he had proven this many times, saving her and protecting her when she could not do it herself. If she had to be honest with herself, she knew she was a bit... useless, but it was made up for with other traits, she thought. She did not mind relying on him to keep her safe.

"Hey! That's my name, too!" Robin replied enthusiastically, though her mother's expression did not match the excitement that garnished her daughter's face. In fact, Princess would have paled if she were not covered in fur, golden eyes going wide and her pupils narrowing ever so slightly. "I'm Robin Aatte! It's my daddy's name, and now my name and Linden's name, too," she added in a tone she intended to be very serious, very important, though it was comical coming from the mottled brown girl of such a rambunctious nature.

The young Lady Chance did not find this as wonderful as Robin did, obviously, her posture becoming nervous, jittery, fingers reaching up to brush away a lock of hair from her face. "Sweetheart," she said, her tone just a bit more sharp than she had intended it to be, "I think daddy would like to be here, too, don't you think?" Princess waited for the agreement from her daughter before lifting her lovely delicate face to the sky and calling for him. They were not far away from home, so she did not think it would take long at all for him to arrive.

He would want to be here now, to greet this stranger that carried his name. Was this a relative of his rapist father, whom he despised so much and wanted to be nothing like? Or was this a relative of Naniko who would go and tell the woman of their children? Naniko did not know of the existence of her grandchildren and Princess intended to keep it that way. She was not fit to be around them from what she had heard and Haven was not on good terms with her. The only grandmother these pups would know was Anu. They would never know Naniko, they would never know Tokyo. The woman would always make sure of that.

Turning back to the woman that her daughter was still romping around excitedly, though it had certainly been curbed by the sharpness of her mother's voice, Princess smiled uncomfortably. "I am Princess Chance. I apologize. I was startled, for your name... It is my mate's and two of our children's."

<style type="text/css">
.princesstrans001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.princesstrans001 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.princesstrans001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.princesstrans001 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... flower.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread