Sayin' a {P}rayer for the Desperate Hearts
[html]
Sorry for the wait guys!

His grandmother seemed surprised by his icy demeanor towards her, and indeed, she was not the only one. Robin looked up at her father with a curiously worried look on her face. She had never seen him act in such a way and while this woman seemed quite nice to her, the way her daddy was reacting to her made her second-guess things. Her father was the Knight and knew good from bad. Maybe this lady was not so good and nice as she seemed? The girl stopped her fidgeting and bouncing and huddled close to the ochre male's legs, blue eyes bouncing between the black wolf and her mom and dad.

The way Soran prostrated herself and showed how she had nothing in her hands did nothing to ease the Aatte's suspicions. He did not fear her, or think her likely to attack him or his family. That was not the point. Neither Conri nor Naniko had ever laid a hand on him, but that hadn't stopped them from betraying him and cutting him deeper than any blade could. Ever so slightly, his eyes narrowed at her. "My blood forbears have done almost nothing but harm to me. I barely even know you, so why should I just trust that you're not like them? Not like him? At this, his face contorted into a look of hardly-contained disgust. He knew now what his sire had been, and why he had been absence from his life. The veil of innocence had been drawn away long ago, and now only the ugly truth remained.

Haven speaks. Child speaks. Another child speaks.
<style>
.ha-nazgul-outer {margin:5px 0px;}
.ha-nazgul {margin:0px auto;width:481px;background-color:#000000;color:#555555;padding:385px 10px 5px 10px;text-align:justify;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/R4aK6.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;font-family:Verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:.25px;line-height:16px;}
.ha-nazgul b {letter-spacing:1px;word-spacing:.5px;color:#e8b100;font-weight:600;}
.ha-nazgul strong {letter-spacing:1px;word-spacing:.5px;color:#bc4b2d;font-weight:600;}
.ha-nazgul em {font-style:normal;font-weight:600;color:#a82112;letter-spacing:1px;word-spacing:.5px;}
.ha-nazgul p {text-indent:40px;}
.ha-nazgul-ooc {text-align:right;margin:0px auto;padding:0px;width:500px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, arial, sans-serif;line-height:14px;}
.ha-nazgul-wc {text-align:right;margin:0px auto;padding:0px;width:500px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, arial, sans-serif;line-height:14px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread