hoping to [J]oin :)
OOC: Sorry for the short post -_- It seems my muse went on vacation. 191 words

IC:

The delicate lady had not been standing long before the tawny gray figure of a young wolf walked towards her. He Greeted her in a friendly manner that relaxed Aurora. She smiled eagerly and replied to his question.
“ Hello, my name Aurora Etoiles and I would like to join your pack ” the alabaster lady replied.
Her long tail thumped against her legs joyously at the thought of being in a pack once more. She recalled the days of her early puppy hood. How lovely it was in a pack. All its member were a like big happy family. All working together for the good of the pack. However it was rare that Aurora felt that way in her previous pack. Her sister's jealousy and hurtful lies severed her relationship with several pack members. Her envy finally uprooted her once quiet life.
Aurora's odd-eyed gaze had not seen an easy life, but now it would all change for the better. This was a new pack where she could care for her fellow pack mates and work of the well being of her pack. Hope was rising like the glorious day time star.

Messages In This Thread