hoping to [J]oin :)
OOC: Oh, look you posted. fail! 265 words

IC:

Saul's question was a typical thing to ask a joiner, but still it conjured up bad feelings. She ceased to wag her long tail and her lovely smile faded into a neutral expression. The past was not something Aurora found easy to talk about, but if she wanted to join a pack it was necessary. Might as well get on with it she thought. Reluctantly the white lady searched for an answer to the green eyed wolf's question.

“ I was born in the far south a nomadic pack where I spent most of my puppy hood. I was blamed for murder and exiled from the pack lands. I traveled hear to start a new life and to try to forget my past.”

The white lady paused as she searched her mind for any possible crime she could have committed. Her soft smile returned and her tail patted against her legs. This was something she could smile about. Aurora had been taught to be honest and taught that crimes were not to be tolerated. She dipped her head towards Saul respectively and continued to answer.

“I have not committed any crimes in my lifetime.” The odd eyed lady flicked her tail gently to the right as she finished her last word.

She felt herself climb closer to joining a pack with every word or action. Her tail slowed to a gentle pace. Aurora offered Saul a joyful toothy grin. She was just so happy it was hard to keep her joy in. Aurora felt like singing or humming but keep silent as she awaited his answer

Messages In This Thread