hoping to [J]oin :)
OOC sorry for the late post!
225 words

IC:
She had an abundance of skills and could contribute to the pack by searing her knowledge but she did not think she would be completely happy doing teaching. She felt she did not have the patience, However she was a skilled healer and her travels had only sharped her skills. She would be quite happy contributing to the pack by healing or caring for others. Along with her human skills her healing talents would be worth mentioning to Saul. Aurora brushed the thick strands of her alabaster main away from her eyes as she spoke.

“ I can read and wight in English, Spanish, and French. I also know some sparse German. I have some mathematics . But I am a skilled healer. I believe I can serve Ichika no Ho-en best using this skill”

Aurora paused wondering if they already had a healer. A pack medic was an important position and may already be occupied by another wolf. She Pondered possibilities for a while finally deciding a pup keeper would be a lovely second choice. She had always had a a love for puppies. Their young innocence and boundless curiosity drew her to them, and they were drawn to her.

“I understand the position of healer is important and may be taken, and if that be the case I wouldn't mind being a pup keeper.”

Messages In This Thread