hoping to [J]oin :)
OOC: 285 words

IC:Aurora was pleased to hear that the position of healer was open. She let her tail spring alive with a life of it's own. A flash of memory creep in between her thoughts like red sand blowing in to a agar door. Memories of the sisters relentless taunts and her previous home made the present seem like a foggy dream. She thought about pinching her arm just to see if she wasn't asleep in some human house. She shook her snowy ruff and perked her ears towards Saul who was now speaking.

“I am a Etoiles, I am an Ichikan. I seek love in my heart, knowledge in my mind, and wisdom in my spirit. I will love my fellow Ichikans and know them as family to the fullest I can; I will devote myself to my duties and learn from my work and the work of others; I will try my best to embrace all walks of life, faith and love. I understand that if I devote myself to love, knowledge and wisdom I will learn my path to true personal happiness, and find my place in the circle of life.” Aurora repeated at the same time spoke the.

Aurora was listened carefully to the task that she was to complete and watched Saul walk away. Her expression was caught somewhere between wounder and amusement as she looked towards the pack lands. The words swim out to and light house did not make much sense to the white lady who had grown up in the dry desert. The idea was foreign and bewildering to her. Aurora's ever present smile quickly returned. She was looking forward to her new life in Ichika no Ho-en.

Messages In This Thread