Fia Daydreamed
[html]

|Word Count: 189| Short post (sorry). Not one of my better works as I had to write this in a rush. :/

Jade couldn’t help laughing. It was just too funny to watch the teens play fight. They don’t know what a real fight is like, she thought. Though, it’s not really their fault. I seriously doubt they ever faced true rage. Her eyes glazed as she thought of what life had been like in those happy days. So young, so carefree, so…blissful. “No! The time for reminiscing is over,” she whispered. Glancing nervously at the two wolves, the she-wolf hoped they hadn’t heard her. They were too busy to realize she was there. Damn, close call.

There were three choices: a. Leave the scene, b. Stay at the scene, c. Alert them of her presence. Being too lazy to do anything else, Jade collapsed and continued to watch the pups play. If only life were that easy, she wished. The fae is smart. The male is a strategist, though he needs to be a bit less obvious. With some work they could be great fighters, maybe a team? She stretched out and yawned. Eyes drifting closed, the female wondered who would win and if they would notice her lying there.

<style>
.jadewolf .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.jadewolf p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadewolf b {color:#A2A0A0; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.jadewolf {background-color:#191919; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... a5_z-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px solid #191919; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:499px; text-align:justify; padding:430px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread