Fia Daydreamed
((I can so picture her doing the Nala thing, "Ha. Pinned ya again!" LOL))

The boy grinned at her as she called him out on his plan. She kept waving her tail in his face, and finally he jumped for it, lunging quickly to try and catch it. Whether he caught it or not, he danced back from her, out of range of her teeth. He sat down, grinned at her crookedly. "I'm Liam. I'm from Cercatori De Arte." He licked a paw, one eye on her in case she decided to come at him again. His tail wagged slowly.

He didn't have siblings, at least not any more. He'd had two sisters, but they were both dead. One was killed by Azza, a demon shadow wolf. The other died in the blizzard. But playing with this femme was like playing with a sibling. He wished his sisters were still alive, though if they were, he and his father wouldn't be here, they'd be back in the other lands. Catalyst. He remembered the name, same as he remembered his mothers scent, and how it seemed to change sometimes. When she was mother, it was a sweet warm scent. But when she spoke about the butterflies, it was different, colder. She smelled like winter at those times, instead of smelling like mom.

Messages In This Thread