Fia Daydreamed
[html]
Sorry, couldn't resist hopping in ^^

The Consul was out patrolling her lands, today spending more time on the western edge of the pack's territory. Lately she had been spending the majority of her patrols making sure the land they had laid claim to off to the east was well marked and none were trespassing into it. The borders on their new land were as clearly marked as the rest of the pack lands now though, and it was certainly time she made sure the east was just as well marked. Besides, she loved walking near the Lenape River, the sound of the running water always soothing to the Italian fey. All memories of how the river had nearly swept Anu away as the Praetor had tried to stop her from her ascent of the Highrocks were lost at the moment. The river gave life to the land, and those memories were from the winter. The sun shined now, and the world was a warmer place instead of that desolate cold that had haunted Crimson Dreams for moons.

As Savina walked though the sounds of voices and scuffling came to her triangular ears. The woman stopped for a moment in her tracks. One voice she recognized as her young niece, but the other was completely unfamiliar to her. That put her on alert and she followed the sounds, her nose beginning to sniff the air for the scents of the two young wolves. The stranger, he carried the scent of another pack. As the two came into view some calm briefly visited her. The boy was young, younger even than her niece, and it seemed they were only playing. However now she could detect another scent that was also unknown. It carried the same pack scent of the boy, but her eyes could not see this wolf. Savina's hackles raised as she strode up to the two young wolves, standing between Fia and her playmate.

Emerald eyes looked out to where she thought the scent of the other wolf was coming from. I suggest you show yourself immediately and explain what you are doing spying on these two youngsters on land that is not your own. I do not have a tolerance for such trespasses on my land. The Consul's tone was hard and serious. After what happened with Nuki, she would not tolerate strangers spying on the youth of her pack.

<style type="text/css">
.erinfreeebb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a0938c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #b7b7b7; }
.erinfreeebb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.erinfreeebb1 {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#f6f6f6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VY3wD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #494949; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9d9d9d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f6f6f6; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.erinfreeebb1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.erinfreeebb1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread