Fia Daydreamed
[html]

Was this the one you said for me to join? If not, I can just as easily get my post deleted if there are too many people..

Crimson Dreams was a new place to her, and being actually on the lands even newer, but she felt some familiarity here. Almost like she was supposed to be here, and has been already. Scents similar to hers were everywhere. Family scents. The Marino female was kind of excited and hesitant at the same time to run into a family member on these parts only because it could be a bad situation.

Rio padded along through the trees, and a few voices caught her attention. Pups. And an adult. And another scent who was somewhere lurking. Rio looked around herself cautiously, but continued anyway. As she arrived at the scene, she stood some ways away, but she completely showed herself. This was family, if things were to go wrong, they were going to go wrong anyway. Why beat around the bush?

She stood away from her family and realized that she didn’t remember them. She sidestepped, but it might’ve been too late. She stood there unsure of what to do next.

<style>
.rio-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.rio-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rio-a01 b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.rio-a01 { background-color:#FC7CB2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V8Vs6.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.rio-a01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 70px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/meCgB.png); background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread