Fia Daydreamed
[html]
Please keep posting order in mind guys, and also that if your character trespasses they're going to get in trouble for it as it is against the rules

Trespassing was an offense every wolf should know better than to do and the Consul's patience with such matters had worn very thin over the winter. If Fia had not been around she might not have been so instantly hostile, but she was not about to let any more harm befall the young wolves of her family and pack. She was thankful that her niece huddled close to her form and was taking the situation seriously. Even though the girl was likely in that more rebellious phase of her life, she had seen the devastation wrought on their pack during the winter, knew what had happened to Denali. Sounds nearby caught her ears and her head whipped around to see another stranger upon their lands. Saivna's lips raised in a snarl and her fur bristled. Had these wolves all taken leave of their senses?

The first trespasser stood and showed herself, head lowered, but the Italian's nerves were frayed to their very ends. An explanation was given, but it was far from satisfactory to the angered alpha. You should have called the boy back to you then, instead of following in his transgression, or at least announced your presence to the pack. Her head snapped to the other ebony trespasser. And you do not belong here either. Did no one ever teach any of you not to waltz into a pack that you are not a member of? The Marino shook her head in frustration. Anyone who is not a Dreamer, meaning all but my niece and I, needs to leave now. If you ever come back here, I expect you to wait outside the borders and call for someone, else your warning will be of a physical nature and not a verbal one. The boy she would have forgiven, but these other two had unfortunately ruined the fun he had been sharing with Fia. They all needed to vacate the pack lands and then Savina would take her niece home.

<style type="text/css">
.erinfreeebb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a0938c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #b7b7b7; }
.erinfreeebb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.erinfreeebb1 {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#f6f6f6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VY3wD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #494949; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9d9d9d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f6f6f6; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.erinfreeebb1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.erinfreeebb1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread