Fia Daydreamed
[html]

|Word Count: 189|

“Go home Liam,” Jade said, her voice just above a whisper, “We are not welcome here. We both should have known better.” The fae turned and trotted away, out of the pack lands. She didn’t bother to check if that teen was behind her. Shaking her head, both at herself and her stupidity, she tried to explain to herself why she had followed the boy in the first place. Maybe it was because he was so young, or maybe it wasn’t. The real reason was now lost in a jumble of other thoughts, a mass of words to tangled to unravel.

Jade sighed and stopped. She didn’t turn around; she didn’t want to know if Liam was there or not. “Look, I’m sorry. I know you were having fun. I wish you two could have continued playing. But you can’t because of that asshole Dreamer. I’m sorry.” The fae didn’t know why she said it. She just wanted to apologize for some strange reason. So she ran, and ran, and ran. She hoped she was running towards her pack territory. Either way, she ran hopefully away from Liam, too.

<style>
.jadewolf .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.jadewolf p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadewolf b {color:#A2A0A0; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.jadewolf {background-color:#191919; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... a5_z-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px solid #191919; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:499px; text-align:justify; padding:430px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread