Fia Daydreamed
[html]

I’m taking my leave ! Too manyyy peopleee – so not sure of the posting order…

WORD COUNT: 342 ::: POINTS: 3

This important female must’ve been an aunt of hers. She had the same scent and the same Italianness as did all the rest of the older wolves in the Marino family. Perhaps now wasn’t the best time to get acquainted, she looked pissed off. And Rio shouldn’t have even come onto the borders without checking first. She needed to stop her foolish trespassing. It would get her seriously hurt one day, and then maybe, just maybe she would get the picture.

Rio nodded, ”I’m sorry. It was foolish of me to just come here. I’ll be taking my leave now.” She wondered how most of the family didn’t know they were related to each other. How did that happen? Don’t we all have our same family’s scent? Shouldn’t we instantly know who’s of our clan? She knew she scented the leader as someone she was related to. Rio peered down at the young white furred female. Being the niece of this female made her a…cousin? She looked at her with curious eyes, but then backed away more and turned to leave. She waded through the trees quickly, embarrassed to be, once again, confronted about trespassing. She wanted to find a better way of getting other’s attention at the borders. Howling was kind of a thing of the past, but it would have to do for now. She would go back to the borders of Crimson Dreams and yet again try to find her father. Since she couldn’t exactly go onto the pack lands to look for him, the task’s difficulty grew in size. Rio snorted at the thought, but kept trotting quickly.

The scents of the borders were getting stronger, and in her anxiety they were making her sick and have a headache. As she neared closer, her headache intensified. Her eyebrows scrunched together in the pain, and as soon as she was over the border, she felt better. The headache eased a bit, but she still ran anyway. She ran towards somewhere else, not even knowing where she would go next.

<style>
.rio-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.rio-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rio-a01 b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.rio-a01 { background-color:#FC7CB2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V8Vs6.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.rio-a01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 70px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/meCgB.png); background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread