A wing and a [p]rayer
[html]
feel free to have to stay and protest if its her personality! ;D

The Church woman did not understand the apparent changes that went through this dark female. It seemed as if she went from caution and insecurity to happiness and excitement. The bronze wolfess, however, did not change in her demeanor. She still stood as tall and rock solid as she had when she had first approached. Despite the eager words of the older woman Mati did not take her lingering lightly, and was even more stoic at the knowledge that she had Haven's last name. Mati had thought a time ago that they needed to cut those names from their first like their adopted mother Anu. She had nothing dangling at the end, and since they were both closer to her then any blood relative it only made sense. But they hadn't, and because of that this woman believed them to be related.

She was not altered by the knowledge. Mati blinked at the black furred female, her frown perhaps growing deeper. A grandmother? Mati had never known such a thing, and she couldn't help but wonder which of her horrid parents this woman had birthed. The rapist? Or the neglectful addict?

It was not her nature to be hateful, nor mean. But the past was something that had wrapped itself around her heart and Mati would not forget. Forgetting left her loved ones in harms way. It allowed her to make the same mistakes she had before. She took a moment, watching Soran and wondering what it was that her so called grandmother wished from her. She searched, seeking out a part of her that wished to be close to this wolf...

If I were you I would not get lost in my thoughts again. She couldn't find it. Purple eyes now looked a shade darker, her arms notched a bit tighter against her chest, and her nose motioning upwards as if to send the woman off on her way. Mati did not wish for ghosts to reappear into her life, she did not wish for those things to return and this woman was a link to those bad memories.

<style type="text/css">
.matijune01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#faf4eb; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #584a43; }
.matijune01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.matijune01 {margin:0 auto; width:487px; background-color:#c5b9b1; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... une01s.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9b8b80; padding: 125px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#78675b; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.matijune01-border1 {width:487px; border:0px solid #372813; margin:0 auto;}
.matijune01-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:0px dotted #9b8b80; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.matijune01 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.matijune01 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread