An old flame, a new game
[html]

I think these two are so cute Smile

The ebony lady stood there, frozen, motionless, her eyes roaming over her former mate, her gaze tracing every curve, every line of the pale woman she so loved. She was drinking her in, absorbing her, committing every single change to memory, so that she would always remember her pale lady perfectly. She took deep breaths, filling her nostrils with Deuce's scent, it had changed over the time the had spent apart, but it was still unmistakably her, this knowledge made the ebony lady's heart found in her chest. It was her, it had to be her, no-one could emulate that scent, no-one would be able to fake it so perfectly. It truley was her standing before her, so many memories raced through the obsidian loner's mind, the pair of them entwined together, falling asleep in one another's arms, the scent of Deuce's fur, the taste, the texture. She found herself reaching out to the fae at the same moment she reached out to her, tracing the lines of her face with her fingertips, stroking her pale cheek with more warmth and affection than the dark lady was aware she was capable of feeling anymore.

All of a sudden she was pulled into a warm embrace, for a moment she stood, frozen, still not quite believing that this was happening to her, but all at once her muscles seemed to wake up, her arms wrapping around Deuce and latching onto her tight. She buried her snout in the lady's soft pale fur, relishing in the smell and feel of it against her face again. It was home, for so long she had been wandering looking for a home, and now here it was, right before her. She clutched the woman tightly, emitting a happy whimper at the sound of her former lover's voice.
"I have missed you too, more than I can describe my love." She replied, unable to stop herself using terms of endearment that had not echoed from her lips for so long. Soran pulled away from Deuce then, looking into her bi-coloured eyes, a smile crossed her lips. Leaning forwards she gave her pale angel a lick on the cheek before pulling away from the pale lady's embrace.
"You must tell me everything that has been happening, where have you been?" The ebony fae asked, reaching for her pale lady's hand and holding it tight, although she had pulled away from the embrace she could still not bear to not be touching Deuce, she still needed contact with her, and so she laced her dark finger's through Deuce's pale ones, smiling at the contrast. She watched the other fae's face, a smile dancing on her lips as she stroked the back of Deuce's hand with her thumb.

<style type="text/css"> .sa b {font-weight:bold; color:#55494c; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #275a5f;} .sa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#e7dedf; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 430px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread