An old flame, a new game
So long. It had been so very long. She didn't even know where to begin. And yet, it seemed as though they had never parted. She clung to Soran's hand, her frame trembling with joy. The horrors of the past years receeded into the back of her mind as she tried to decide where to start. "So long...I really don't know where to start. I've been living in Michigan, down on Lake Michigan, actually. I have a daughter, her name is Sora. Sora Daemon Rhiannon. Her father is dead. She had two brothers, but they were killed. Thats where the newer scar came from, and the one on my arm. When I'm in Lupus form I have a bad limp, it never healed right." She danced a finger over the jagged scar, where the fur refused to grow back. She shrugged. "I may have failed my boys, but I saved Sora, at least. I named her in your memory. She's sweet, looks just like little Willow. I never found Willow...Tal and Noah said they searched everywhere but they never found her either."

Her mis-matched eyes went distant, then returned to Soran. "Enough of my past...where have you been, beloved?"

Things could have been so different...if only the two females could have stayed together, instead of Soran vanishing after her rape. The two women would have been perfect for eachother. deuce never would have fallen to drinking. Soran could have even convinced Deuce to stay when Iskata had named Jefferson her sucessor. If only things had worked.

Messages In This Thread