Hey, wait- I got a new complaint
[html]

She wasn’t that close to the borders, but don’t change it- its okay =0

WORD COUNT: 305 ::: POINTS: 3

The birds chittered and chattered as they forgot she was there. She sat silently watching them, almost forgetting where she was. Rio just watched them flutter around with lazy eyes, and not even realizing when they became quiet as another approached. It was their voice that made her turn. Her voice, rather. Rio turned to see a familiar looking face, even though she had never met her before. She looked like her father, Ehno, in a way. Ah, Daddy. It reminded her of why she was here.

She rose to her feet carefully, but quickly and spoke, ”Sorry… I’ll leave right away.” There she went trespassing again, without even noticing it. I gotta stop doing this. She didn’t like to be the one always in the wrong. She began walking away, but stopped and turned back toward the Crimson Dreams female. ”You wouldn’t happen to know where I can find my dad, Ehno, would you?” She kept herself a safe distance away from the strong scented borders and away from the familiar female as well. She would leave as soon as she got an answer. Any kind of answer would do because she had a feeling that she was in the right place to look for her Dad. Any clue as to where she could find him would help with her ‘mission’.

Rio wasn’t sure if any of her family would know she was family, too. She didn’t know if all the Marino’s had a distinct look or if it was just instinct to know who your family was. Just like mother birds know what baby birds are theirs, and which to protect. She learned a lot about birds while sitting underneath the tree. She never really watched birds like that before, but now found it interesting to do so every once in a blue.

<style>
.rio-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.rio-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rio-a01 b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.rio-a01 { background-color:#FC7CB2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V8Vs6.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.rio-a01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 70px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/meCgB.png); background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread