Hey, wait- I got a new complaint
[html]
Sorry; your writing made it seem like she was inside of the borders — tried to make it more ambiguous in this one.

The apology was met with just another frown — apologizing when the knowledge was there was foolish, as far as Ghita was concerned. Her children knew better, as did those of her sister. But it came to light where this one had come from quick enough, and Ghita was unsurprised. Ehno was her father — that made Naniko her mother, and Ghita had little in the way of respect for that woman. Her nose wrinkled in distaste, turquoise eyes narrowing slightly. "Yes, my brother is here, in his home. You shoo — come back when you can call him properly, rather than just waltz around like some ditzy fool." She didn't take out her distaste for Naniko on the children of her brother, but she would not abide by someone who couldn't bring themselves to be smart about handling their place in or out of a pack.

One hand rose to rub at her nose, watching the girl with stoney eyes to ensure the girl left without a problem. She didn't want to have to call for Jazper or one of the larger men to force the girl's removal — she would have done it herself if her knee hadn't been wounded some odd year before. She'd gotten her answer and Ghita, easily annoyed and firm as she was, was not necessarily a patient woman.

<style>
.zero-ghita p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-ghita b {color:#A9D6FC; font-family: verdana,sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.zero-ghita {font-family: 'palatino linotype',serif; font-size:13px; color:#FECBAF; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#080901; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4We1R.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:170px 0px 10px 0px; border:none; width:500px; margin:0 auto;border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread