Hey, wait- I got a new complaint
[html]

Hmm this thread seems it’s going to be shorter than usual O_o

WORD COUNT: 300 ::: POINTS: 3

Her brother, so this would mean this stern women was... ”So, wait. You’re my aunt?” The question came out a little stupidly, and she knew that the woman thought very lowly of her at this moment, but she was always on a search for unknown family members. Rio backed away, getting ready to leave as she saw the female’s hard gaze. I’m guessing she doesn’t like me too much.

Rio turned to leave, and once again turned back toward her unnamed Aunt, ”Can you just tell him I was around?” She continued backing away as if antsy to leave. ”Next time I’ll make my appearance correctly.” She was tired of always receiving answers on bad terms. She would have to learn how to come correctly onto territories. She hadn’t an idea how; it was always awkward when approaching somewhere else where you don’t belong. In her eyes, it would always be a dodgy encounter either way.

A little breeze tickled her fur, and swept her scent away from their current spot. Hopefully later her father would catch wind of it. Maybe this woman wouldn’t give him the message of her return, but she hoped she was civil enough to actually give him the word that she was back.

<style>
.rio-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.rio-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rio-a01 b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.rio-a01 { background-color:#FC7CB2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V8Vs6.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.rio-a01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 70px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/meCgB.png); background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread