Let the Sun bask onto Me
[html]<style type="text/css">
.alletable { border:1px solid #264F3F;background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/1fgums.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#C4C9B3;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#264F3F; margin: 0 auto }
.boxy { padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.boxy p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.boxy b {color:#8e3768;}</style>

She had managed to put herself in a sedated state of mind where nothing but the sweet sounds of the ocean and wind filled her ears. With this said, she was in a zone by the time the brute began to make his way to her. Still she showed recognition of his motion by a simple ear moving back in his direction. Her nose twitched in an attempt to gather his scent as he sat down next to her, eyes didn't motion toward him, not yet. He was part of Ichika No Ho-en she gathered and it was someone she hadn't met or noticed before. Her eyes opened when he spoke and she put herself in a relaxed position. Adonia was slightly annoyed, but she showed no sign of such feelings as she turned to look at the stranger with a small smile, "Yes, it is quite a nice morning..."

Her eyes took in the unique look of the male, and his handsome eyes, which she turned away quickly. She was embarrassed by her own thought on finding the other attractive since she was a taken female. Surely thoughts wouldn't get her in trouble, after all she wasn't acting upon them. The Ma-tzu let out a soft sigh as she looked down to the sandy shore, "My name is Adonia Demos, and you are?" Her head tilted in his direction and a soft smile formed in a friendly gesture attempting to be cool and calm. It wasn't easy for Adonia as she usually was shy and preferred to be away from new things, but today she would try and be less shy and make a new friend other than Ookami...who was more than a friend, he was her mate...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread