Let the Sun bask onto Me
[html]

Words - 300

The man’s mind was almost running at full capacity when he heard his new acquaintance respond. She agreed that the morning was pleasant calmly. Jaden’s eyes were lulling on the beach but he noticed her turn and look at him before quickly turning away again. Unsure of why, he then sat up a little and his eyes wandered onto her and he looked for a reason.

Adonia was quite pretty. He noticed this again as he admired the subtle shades of her fir and the uncommon softness he felt in her eyes. The female was a bread of wolf Jaden had never seen before and that interested him slightly. But, what he realized now that he was more awake was the woman’s posture. He was no stranger to meditation having done it once or twice himself, but knew instantly that he may have destroyed any amount of serenity Adonia may have had. When she said her name and asked for his, the Alaskan answered respectfully. “Jaden Ohanzee,” Taking his eyes off her and letting them fall again on the beach, he added, “I’m sorry if I’m intruding on your view of the sunrise. Such things are sometimes better to watch in silence.” He put his head back down on his paws and closed his eyes. “In fact,” he breathed, “don’t mind me. Enjoy the sunrise and we can just wait to speak.” Jaden was being honest and his voice held not a trace of anything but kindness. He was tired anyway and if she didn’t want to talk right then that gave him more time to sleep.

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks." Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadenlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e92a3; letter-spacing:1px}
.jadenlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadenlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#163b59; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/s662hc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c2134; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #0d1720; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread