Let the Sun bask onto Me
[html]<style type="text/css">
.alltable { border:1px solid #E02842;background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/124egwj.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#D6BD9F;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#493131; margin: 0 auto }
.boxxy { padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.boxxy p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.boxxy b {color:#000;}</style>

The stranger was quite kind as well, she noted. A light smile came to her muzzle and her eyes glanced over before speaking, "Nice to meet you Jaden..and you are fine, I'm not very good at meditation anyway to be honest...staying still isn't too easy for me, but I'm hoping to try it today.." With that she began to allow her eyes to refocus on the waves ahead of her. The shades of color that reflected from the sun were visually stunning to her and she wondered if he too enjoyed such things. He did catch her curiosity a bit, but again she would refrain from showing her curiosity.

She drew in a slow methodical manner as she closed her eyes for a split second enjoying the relaxation that came with the slow breath of air. Her eyes again opened when she released the breath from her mouth. A light smile fell onto her and she continued to enjoy the view of the waters and the smell of moisture in the air. The presence of another didn't bother her, in fact she sort of liked knowing there was someone near, even if she didn't know him well. He was a pack member and that was all she needed to know to allow herself to give some sort of trust his way.

Continuing her breathing exercise she found herself in the most tranquil state she'd been in a very long time. It was as if nothing around her bothered her in the slightest, not even the stranger she just met. A shocker in all reality since Adonia was a very shy, but meditation calmed the restless soul of the Ma-tzu even if it only lasted for so long and it wasn't long before her mind wondered to what the strange brute was doing. With eyes half closed her orbs slowly moved to glance at him remaining calm now that the sunrise was gone and the heat of the sun began to beat upon the dark shades that ran through her pelt. Luckily, the breeze from the waters kept the sun from becoming unbearable for the time being.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread