Let the Sun bask onto Me
[html]
Sorry ‘bout the wait =) Words – 400+

The grass at the beach’s head was surprisingly comfortable. Having fallen asleep here last night the realization wasn’t a surprise for Jaden but he noticed again when he laid the top of his head on the soft ground. The woman’s response to the complement he’d given was shy, cute in a way because of how lightly she’d voiced it. Jaden smiled showing off his a sharp grin, “Don’t mention it.” He breathed.

The Sea was beautiful. From his new vantage point, it was also more interesting then usual, but the man’s attention wasn’t there. Though he tried to appear interested in the natural scenery, he found that his attention was almost completely on the female seated next to him. Adonia looked to be actually admiring the sea and he took this chance to analyze the intriguing hues of her dark coat without being obvious about it. She was pretty and he was mildly interested just as any man would be. His interests too were innocent though. Because of the loss of his loved one any serious thoughts of that sort would do more damage then good. No, he simply wanted to talk, maybe flirt a little and appreciate her beauty. The amount of attention Adonia received from the man made it easy for him to realize when she turned her gaze from the sea and set it onto his exposed crimson belly. He had to suppress the erg to puff out his chest a bit and waited for her to speak first this time. Her comment reassured Jaden that she had given him a good look over, but also caught him a bit off guard, “Mm, I used to be a… fighter of sorts.” He hesitated a little just as he did whenever his past came up in conversation, “but hopefully no more. Ichika is peaceful enough to avoid making enemies.” Adonia’s eyes ensnared his as he finished speaking, “but if we do, I’ll be here to protect her.”

When the women’s eyes left Jaden’s he let his gaze hesitate on her slim muzzle for a moment longer before following it to where the gulls battled. The man grinned and watched for a short time, but was more interested in Adonia. “What about you?” He asked rolling back onto a laying position and gazing at her once again. “Are you dangerous too?” he chuckled knowing full well that, with her body type, the feme was more than likely not a fighter. It was more of a playful remark then an accusation like she had given. “I wouldn’t want to say something stupid and have my tail handed to me by a pretty Lady...”

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks." Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jaden-lake74 b {font-weight:bold; color:#348781; }
.jaden-lake74 p {text-indent:25px; padding:0; margin:0px;}
.jaden-lake74 {margin:0 auto; width:507px; background-color:#9fc9de; border:3px solid #000000; padding: 361px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:1.2em; color:#1589FF; line-height:1.3em; text-align:justify;background-image:url(http://i47.servimg.com/u/f47/15/57/31/07/lake-l10.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.jaden-lake74 .text {border-top:3px solid #000000;}
.jaden-lake74 .pad {padding:15px}
.jaden-lake74 .ooc {font-style:italic;border-bottom:3px solid #000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread