Let the Sun bask onto Me
[html]<style type="text/css">
.alltable { border:1px solid #E02842;background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/124egwj.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#D6BD9F;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#493131; margin: 0 auto }
.boxxy { padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.boxxy p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.boxxy b {color:#000;}</style>

It's okay ^.^

She was oblivious to the male's gaze on her as she had watched the waters and the birds though she was quite curious of him. It was exciting to meet a battle scarred male and to know he was capable of fighting successfully. His question about her made her ears go back and a light burst of laughter come out of her, his statement about her handing a butt kick his way made her give a big grin. "No, I'm not a fighter, though I have kicked my brother's butt a few times but that was at least a year or so ago..." She looked down to her feet for a moment then back over to him meeting his gaze, "...my brother was quite good at karate he did teach me a few things but, again, I'm not a fighter." more like a lover she wanted to say but feared he'd take it the wrong way and the last thing she wanted was to worry about something happening that would cause Ookami to become upset despite her already being a little upset with her mate's lack of attention.

Her small triangle ears pointed alert as she lifted her head letting her hands rest onto her feet, "My role here is just to care for the ranch animals and that's how I like it. I personally don't like anytime of confrontation...I avoid it as best I can.." She was sure she spoke too much but couldn't help but throw that last bit in there. "...what is your role here in Ichika?" Her head gave a light tilt to the right as a small smile came to her. She gave up on the meditation, Jaden stole her attention but she didn't mind, her task was forgotten. In truth it was nice to talk with someone and not feel any pressure or nervousness. He seemed laid back and perhaps she could make a friend, heaven knew she needed one of those.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread