Let the Sun bask onto Me
[html]<style type="text/css">
.alltable { border:1px solid #E02842;background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/124egwj.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#D6BD9F;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#493131; margin: 0 auto }
.boxxy { padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.boxxy p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.boxxy b {color:#000;}</style>

She hadn't thought that Karate wasn't very well known, so to hear the slight questioning tone made her realize that Karate probably wasn't all that well known. Before she could think of a way to explain it he seemed to not question it further. Their conversation moved on, and that was fine with her as she really wasn't good at explaining things, or so that was how she felt.

Jaden seemed to have quite an interesting role. Archer. Fascinating. She had always wanted to learn the cross and bow but never actually tried it. She didn't know there was even a rank for it in the pack, but that didn't surprise Adonia. There was a lot she didn't really know, but that was because she kept to herself. She did her job and that was that. Her head turned to look at Jaden. Ears went back a little hearing his question. "...um...sure, why not?" He tone was unsure for a moment then lightened up ending with a slight giggle and smile. "Sounds like it will be fun." Her tail couldn't help but give a light wag as she turned away to look at the water. "It's been a long time since I've hunted with anyone..." As she recalled the last time was with her Father. He was quite a hunter in her mind, however, that was childish memories she recalled.Still, no one could match how she felt about her father, he was one of nobility, but it had all crashed when he met his new mate. She pushed Adonia away, and now that was how she found Novia Scotia. A new home, and a new life. Still her past could never be forgotten. She wished she could see her family again, but she knew none of them had changed and she couldn't take the pain they had given her.

She had to pull her mind out of the dark thoughts for a second and come back to reality. What was going on now and not what had gone on. Her blue hued eyes found themselves once more glancing over to him. "Could I ask you a bold question?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread