Let the Sun bask onto Me
[html]

It’s short Sad

Jaden was overjoyed to hear of Adonia’s interest, even if it was slight, in hunting with others from their pack. The Shishen’s had spent most of his time eyeing different herds and watching their movements. He wanted to know how they migrated and what their favorite clearings were. Winter would be her eventually and when it finally showed its cold face, the man needed to start making food cashes. Hunting for himself was one thing, but hunting for the entire pack should the winter be bad would take time and planning. Even before that, planning a group hunt seemed difficult.

The brute’s eyes were still on the waves when she asked of asking. A funny thing to do it seemed. Jaden glanced at her and tried to read her features, tried to see why someone would have to ask permission to ask a question. Bold was the key word in her inquiry and that implied that he might take offence of or find the question inappropriate in some way. Tilting his head in a questioning look, he watched her blue eyes and smiled a little, “A bold question is better than a boring one I suppose. What’s on your mind?”

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks." Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.Jadenfreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d0e1e5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #404e50; }
.Jadenfreeb2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#404e50; text-align:center;}
.Jadenfreeb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Jadenfreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#83a0a6; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... anzee2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ecebe9; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#404e50; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Jadenfreeb2-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Jadenfreeb2-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #6f878d; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread