Start
[html]

I'll start the joining thread because I want to Smile

Aeron looked around hoping that she had gotten all the traps she had set. she managed to only get a few things one squirrel and a young rabbit. Nothing really amazing, she had to make a stop by Hybrids cave where she was leaving her girls. She would miss them and it saddened her almost maybe someday she would have children again.

Aeron quietly left the rabbit at the cave entrance and sighed she wasn't far from home and Elzar was getting ansy with knowing something was up."Elzar I know my friend I know" She said patting the Percheron. Today made her stop to think if she was doing what was right or if she was just doing this to do it. No she needed to be happy and inferni would not change like her home lands would not change.

Walking to her den with Io she smiled looking at her. "You called my dear?" she said seeing almost everything packed. She looked back down towards Hybrids den where she had been she had kissed her girls good bye days ago and had chosen not to see them until after she was settled in her new home. She had told hybrid where she was going not like if should matter.

Looking at her horse she too began strapping things to him. They would need to make this move easy and she wondered what her new home would be like. She leaned over and kissed Io's cheek. "Are you sure this is what you want?" She asked making sure as she packed a few of her odds and ends Aeron had little to nothing traps clothing her horse and Io who had a lot of stuff. But what mattered was Io was her's.

table by the Mentors!

<style>
.aer-template p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aer-template p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.aer-template b {color:#FFFF33;}
.aer-template .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... rtable.png); height:182px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; width:500px;}
.aer-template {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CCCCCC; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread