Start
[html]

I'll start the joining thread because I want to Smile

Aeron looked at Io as she shrugged. "Yes." She said as she looked at Io. She left them a rabbit and of course that was for hybrid too. though it was all she could do. Aeron looked at her she was going no matter what. She grabbed her things and threw all she needed into her pack and tied it to Elzar.

"I made my choice when I left my home, besides Inferni is not my home.: Aeron said as she made sure that all the straps were set.Io I love you and you mean everything to me.We're in this together." She said as she put up her hood and hopped onto Elzar's back. "Elzar lets go find a home for us." she said.

She looked at Io. "There's plenty of room up here if you'd like to ride with me. We can tie Neo to the strap on elzar's pack." she said. As she held out her hand. waiting to see if Io would join her.

table by the Mentors!

<style>
.aer-template p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aer-template p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.aer-template b {color:#FFFF33;}
.aer-template .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... rtable.png); height:182px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; width:500px;}
.aer-template {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CCCCCC; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread