Start
Sara had been wondering if leaving Inferni was the right thing to do. His mothers were leaving for Anathema and Io had asked him if he wanted to follow them. He loved them both dearly and for many days had been thinking of going with them. He didn't want to leave them but he felt his heart wasn't in Anathema. He felt he was needed somewhere else but didn't know where that somewhere was exactly. Maybe it was best he followed his mothers and decide later to leave when the time was right. Anathema seemed like a great place for them and after he helped them settle down maybe then he would leave. He went inside the place he had called home for years and gathered his meager belongings, putting them in a bag his mother had left for him.

He went over to Io with a smile and hugged her softly before speaking. "I have decided to come with you mother. I want to make sure you make this trip to Anathema safely and I will be staying with both of you long enough to help you two get settled. After that... I don't know where I'll go but I do plan on leaving," he said putting his bag on Io's horse. He wanted to see Io happy and with Aeron loved her dearly. It was time he grew up and left his mothers comfort and start a life of his own. His sisters had left and now after the long trip to Anathema he would find a new family and a new life to start.

Messages In This Thread