Start
[html]

I'll start the joining thread because I want to Smile

Aeron smiled looking at her wife and then to the boy who had just appeared. "Sara welcome aboard." she said even though it would be for a short time she cared not. Soon Aeron and Io would have children and in the end everything would be fine.

She smiled looking at Sara as Io joined her on Elzar. She was happy and was enjoying the fact that Io would be right with her through the end. Though how long would the end be? Would she live to see her kids have kids or would she just not know. At this point nothing matter.

"I know I don't have to tell you this but hold on.' She said as she then looked to Sara feeling bad that the young man had to walk. She figured he would be ok though. "To the land of better chances." she said.

table by the Mentors!

<style>
.aer-template p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aer-template p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.aer-template b {color:#FFFF33;}
.aer-template .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... rtable.png); height:182px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; width:500px;}
.aer-template {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CCCCCC; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread