Shines When The Sunset Shifts
Wolf Like Me - TV on the Radio

There was a response rather quickly after Vendetta's call, which was more than delightful and at the same time kind of a bitter pill to swallow. A greeter was here now, there was no turning back beyond his point. But there was also the wolf that had come to greet him. She was much bigger than him, wight a thick main of hair and very nicely muscled limbs. She was an intimidating thing the likes of which Vendetta had never seen before. He'd been lucky enough, or rather unlucky, to avoid the Luperci his whole life up to this point.

After looking at her with a thought consumed face for a moment, he gave a respectful bow of his head. He wanted to keep to his manors, one because he was in fact a loner on pack land, and two because he didn't want to tangle with this wolf. "Greetings, wolf of Cercatori d'Arte. I am Vendetta, and I mean to join this pack." His voice was confident. He was glad to say those words. For some reason it was a weight off his shoulders. "That is, of course, if I am allowed. He added smoothly.

And then his dark yellow eyes once again fell back onto the over all figure of this creature before him. She wasn't like any of the dogs and mutts that he'd seen in his life. Her figure was with no doubt that of a wolf. But it was still unlike any wolf he'd ever seen before. He wanted to simply ask her straight out what she was, but that was worlds away from the topic at hand, and he wasn't sure how touchy she might be about the topic, so he simply held his tongue and waited for her to respond.

Messages In This Thread